Woman Ignited Body Love will change your relationship with your body and show you how to make your needs and desires a delicious priority.
Sheila’s journey to reclaim her body and her life during a difficult time in her marriage to husband and actor, Richard Schiff, inspired her to create S Factor. Over the last 20 years, she’s changed the lives of thousands of women all over the world with her body-whispering and S Factor’s intelligently designed program for lighting women back up and turning the body back on. Sheila has been featured on Oprah, Ellen, the TEDx stage, Tony Robbins, and so much more.
Do you want to cultivate a stronger sense of self-worth?
Do you seek intimacy and a pleasure-filled existence?
Do you know how to set boundaries or make your needs a priority in relationships?
Woman Ignited Body Love is for you. It brings Sheila Kelley's S Factor teachings directly to you no matter where you live, who you are, or how dissatisfied you might feel with your life. This is your chance to invest in yourself.
If you've ever experienced S Factor, Woman Ignited Body Love goes beyond the studio and deepens your journey between retreats.
Be alluring. Be magnetic. Unlock your Feminine Genius. It's time to come back to life.
- Week 1: The Path to Body Love
- Week 2: Reclaiming Guardianship of your Body
- Week 3: Unearthing Your Feminine Genius
- Week 4: Reclaiming Your Life
Woman Ignited Body Love will change your life. If you're not happy after completing the first 4 days of assignments and exercises, and submit that progress, we'll give you your money back.* We're confident you'll be set on a path that inspires your heart, turns on your body and gives you the confidence to build strong, intimate relationships.
*details in FAQ
- Online video and workshop content dropped weekly Monday through Thursday over four weeks.
- Private online group to connect with other Woman Ignited participants, with S Factor's teaching team, and with Sheila.
- Do it from anywhere! All you need is a good wifi connection, a journal, and some space to stretch out.
- Enjoy course and replay access for a full 8 weeks.
- Full course details will be accessible upon registration.
- Registration closes Oct 5, 2019
The S Factor Foundation
Learn or re-learn the core components of the S Factor movement path, taught directly by Sheila! If you know them already, chances are you will learn a new thing or two.
Your Body Mythology
Sheila guides you through the key components of body journaling to build your own unique body mythology - the history of your body that gives you freedom to write a new story with her. This tool is taught exclusively on Sheila's retreats.
Full Class Taught by Sheila
Get access to a full 45 minute movement class taught by Sheila Kelley! This is a rare gift.
This course is for you if:
- You feel drained, depleted and "over it."
- You've lost your drive - for sex, for love, for work.
- You bought into the lie that passion dies at a certain point.
- You’ve forgotten how to be intimate with yourself and others.
- You bad-talk your sweet body.
- You spend all day in your masculine and feel in conflict or competition with other women.
- You crave the most insanely satisfying relationship
- And secretly you know there’s got to be more to life…
Don’t let this year be the same as the last. Get out of old patterns. It’s time to ignite.
More Fulfilling Relationships
Better Sex Life
Resurgence of Intimacy, Joy and Passion
Unapologetic Body Confidence
How much movement is in the course?
Woman Ignited is a combination of workshop-style teachings, journaling, meditation, and movement experiences. Movement instruction comprises less than 15% of the course and is directly tied to the course material from the week. Sheila uses movement to help you embody the principles and practices she covers and to give you a grounding into the S Factor practice.
Do I need to have dance or S Factor experience?
Nope! Woman Ignited is designed for women of all backgrounds and experience levels. The teachings are focused on helping you reclaim your body and
Include questions a potential student may have before purchase.
Address common questions ahead of time to save yourself an email.